Let's Talk Pizza

Best pizza I've had was in Greece. A thin base constructed of a few layers and the topping was flavoured with fresh herbs

Anything made by a restaurant chain is always going to be average, but you'll be hard done by if whatever you order isn't edible
That is of course if one of the toppings is pineapple, in which case I shall punch you on the nose if I ever meet you
They say pizza is like sex, even if it's bad it's still pretty good.

Best pizza I've had was in Greece. A thin base constructed of a few layers and the topping was flavoured with fresh herbs

Anything made by a restaurant chain is always going to be average, but you'll be hard done by if whatever you order isn't edible
That is of course if one of the toppings is pineapple, in which case I shall punch you on the nose if I ever meet you
We have a Greek style pizzeria nearby, it's not my favorite but once a year or so we'll get it.

Best pizza I have had is Gino's, sausage and spinach deep dish in Chicago and this one in Rome.

Apart from those, Pizza Nova in Toronto is probably the best from a chain restaurant.
28540_morrissey_in_rome_2.jpg
you remind me of someone

Can take it or leave it, maybe have it a couple of times a year

When I do have it though I get the seafood marinara. A delightful mix of cheese, tomato, tuna and anchovies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.