Lets turn our back on 'the Poznan'

Yes i agree with letting it go now. It was like 'Alan' it was funny for about a week but then its like its getting a bit over the top. I still like doing it but after every goal + just randomly doing it just has killed it

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
The Poznan, my friends, is excellent. Been a while since I've done, the Blackpool game being the last time, can't wait to get bouncing again.

Also, the 'City, City, City' afterwards is class, needs to stay and also the pre-Poznan build up song.

The pre Poznan song is 'if you don't do the poznan, you're a red!'

I know...

There's some many things wrong here i don't even know where to begin.

The poznan is just like any other thing we've done as city fans in the past. I believe we, as a set of fans have a great sense of humour.

Although, it has been done in Poland it is a completely novel idea in England. Every single time we go away from home the opposition fans that evening go on to their message boards and discuss just how good city fans are.

It's something different that can break the usual routine of songs and is harmless fun.

How anybody could be against it is beyond me

If you look at the later voting thread re 'the poznan' it is clear that you are way off on your estimation that it has run its course.

Why get rid of something that we have only just adopted and every other side we play think we look great.

Few comments from leicester fans on other forums.

"Leicester fan here...just thought i would say that your 4500 or so fans today were quite simply the loudest , most supportive away fans i have ever seen at Leicester particularly in the first half. I've also never seen such mayhem when a team has scored either , just a sea of arms and legs which seem to go on forever."

"If you were at the game today then i'm sure you would have noticed the Man City fans doing the 'Poznan' after each of their goals were scored. This is where they all face the other way so that there backs are facing the pitch and they put their arms round each other and jump up and down.

I think it looked amazing and would love our fans to do it after we scored. It probably wont happen at home but i think it could work at away games. Do you think we could get our fans doing it?"

2 simple posts bigging our fans up. Most people have a good time doing it anyway and apart from the mark of the respect its not done apart from when we score anyway. The Grinch springs to mind.

Here's a thought.

If City score goals at Stretford next month, I defy any of those moaning about the Poznan, but who by the grace of God manage to get a ticket, not to join in with the Poznan.

That thought, and a win for the blues, has made me do a little wee.

Doing th Poznan after City have scored, infront of 74,000 Rags. Priceless. A feeling money can't buy.

what we really need is for the return of standing, now that would do the atmosphere a world of good, i suppose i can dream!!

This Poznan thing really gets the atmosphere going cant wait to see it done properly.in the cup final or some other huge game

The perfect stage.

Notts014a.jpg

The whole end at Notts County. 4/5/6 thousand?(not sue how many it holds, will be bouncing up and down.

ManCitizens. said:
Why get rid of something that we have only just adopted and every other side we play think we look great.

Few comments from leicester fans on other forums.

"Leicester fan here...just thought i would say that your 4500 or so fans today were quite simply the loudest , most supportive away fans i have ever seen at Leicester particularly in the first half. I've also never seen such mayhem when a team has scored either , just a sea of arms and legs which seem to go on forever."

"If you were at the game today then i'm sure you would have noticed the Man City fans doing the 'Poznan' after each of their goals were scored. This is where they all face the other way so that there backs are facing the pitch and they put their arms round each other and jump up and down.

I think it looked amazing and would love our fans to do it after we scored. It probably wont happen at home but i think it could work at away games. Do you think we could get our fans doing it?"

2 simple posts bigging our fans up. Most people have a good time doing it anyway and apart from the mark of the respect its not done apart from when we score anyway. The Grinch springs to mind.

Love those comments, it is great to do and if the oppo fans enjoy, more the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.