Lets turn our back on 'the Poznan'

Singing Don't Worry Be Happy/City is our Name/Gonna get along without you now > The bloody poznan

superblue91 said:
I'm afraid that this is the age of the new football fan,who just expect to sit down eat there pop corn and watch the game in peace,i really wish these people would stay far,far away
Yesterday some woman turned to her fella after the game and said "are we still 2nd after that result" ouch!!!!!!!

The Poznan, my friends, is excellent. Been a while since I've done, the Blackpool game being the last time, can't wait to get bouncing again.

Also, the 'City, City, City' afterwards is class, needs to stay and also the pre-Poznan build up song.

SWP's back said:
mcfc01 said:
It was a laugh in that pub apart from the wait to get served so we used the morrisons bar!

Didn't shout at any bar maids did you?
I seen someone with a Munich anniversery scarf on at the opposite side to us getting irate with the staff over something but no,i never got to even shout an order in it was that packed.Was there only three serving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.