Lets turn our back on 'the Poznan'

jimharri said:
ShadrachDingle said:
No chance I'd turn my back. Knowing my luck I'd miss a goal.
You're not Jo, are you?

;-)

I love it, even my dad gets involved, and he's not really one for singing!

How did it look on tv today? Anyone posted any footage?

OK so we 'borrowed' it from Poznan fans, but It's unique in England - away fans are spellbound by it, TV loves it, but most of all, we have a chance here to make this a purely City celebration! No-one else would copy it, cos that would just be embarrassing, all we need is more to join in. Im in level 3 , 305, and its almost reaching me now, and can't wait till it does.
Carry on with the 'Poznan'!

HALLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I've stated, *3000* fans(109,110,111 and SS) did it when we scored against Blackpool.

How can anyone say it isn't done properly at COMS. Please.

Back to normal type.

dont be so lazy and boring.... I went to the game today and did it 3 times and everyone loved it!!!! it creates a really good atmosphere and the stewards looked shocked and i overheard them say "they're mental!!" thats a good thing!!!! if we do abandon it we should do somethig just as good like smoke bombs or something...but tbh saying your bored of the poznan is like saying your bored of singing blue moon or having fun!!! English football lacks that sorta fun nowadays but we are one of the very few that dont so why be the same as all the other horrible and misserable bunch at old trafford or the emirates?!

bluemoonmatt said:
In England fans in general lack the ferocity and sheer enthusiasm of those abroad particulalry those from countries like Poland and Greece etc etc, the Poznan" done today was a lot more poignant because it was done in a way that made it clear we aren't just football fans, it showed with the banner that we are a family. Shame on the people who post shit like the OP and shame on the people who dont realise, either through ignorance or stupidity what it should feel like, not to follow a team but to SUPPORT them. For each and every fan there today, I salute you, well done, you outsung the home crowd nearly all match.

In my opinion we have needed something new to do at away games for some time now. We have stumbed across something new and intersting to do and all people can do is too carry on moaning! Shame on the op and his musketeers!!

Keep it going. The Leicester fans were well impressed, even starting a thread about it on their main forum saying they should do it.

next time we score then we'll applaud politely and be quiet as possible
cannot believe how fucking miserable some people are, its very sad that city fans on here have lost their humour.

Freestyler said:
its improved our dreadful atmosphere, it's here to stay.

if you don't like it, don't do it, end of.

Have to say my dad is 66, doesn't really sing a huge deal but even he joins in at home and loves it. It really does include people that wouldn't normally "add" to the atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.