Lets turn our back on 'the Poznan'

We were doing reverse grecques before they were. Nothing to adopt.

Them getting it going on a mass scale looked immense though. Perhaps there is hope for English football supporters after all...

this is what the leicester fans think of it

bringer678 said:
leicster fans liked and and the stewards liked it and all the fans love doing it... why stop!? the person that posted started this probably doesnt go to away games!!! SIT DOWN SHUT UP!

Edited for accuracy ;-)

Is the guy who recorded the Poznan video on here?

I can remember Trafford council threatening to close old Trafford if the fans carried on standing and jumping up an down throughout the game, it stopped the atmosphere for those are old enough to remember those days, City reduces the Utd allocation for the last game because they stood up.

Fanny Fart said:
Its getting a little tired now for me, its more of a chore than a laugh.

We've done it for Neil today, let's put it to bed now and leave it in our wake.

jealous munich scum on a wind up, all bluemoon is full of tjese days, security needs sorting

im taking a red flaire to the reply because of the red and black scarfs.was going to take one today but my mate stole it last night whilst i was drunk.

Polite golf clap for every goal it is.

Also the players shouldn't celebrate no matter what the circumstance, just shake hands and get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.