Lets turn the swamp blue!!

bluemoon27 said:
Norb said:
So when some poor little lad ends up with 3rd degree burns to their hands, because they tried to "get a grip" of one of your smoke bombs, then it's not your responsibility?

Commercial smoke candles recommend a 5m safe radius to people or combustible items

i intend throwing it onto the pitch for starters and i have tried one out yesterday and i picked the thing up so burns are impossible,the only thing i will say the blue smoke does throw out loads of blue dust so if people get asthma from it im sorry
ive got asthma but i dont give a toss, bring on the smoke :-)

paul_blue said:
BLUE ARMY!!

Hope it's good and we don't end up coming out looking like this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYOyCma6aY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYOyCma6aY</a>

****Contains rude words******

Can we not get this banner?

_47181380_008599491-1.jpg

I agree with it's sentiments, I will never be able to repay Glazer for what he's done to the rags. What a legend.

I want to get hold of loads of Green Bay Packers flags, show the glazers what the gold and green actually stands for.

Norb said:
mcfcliam said:
Fantastic.

So if innocent blues get burned, injured, suffer asthma attacks, get ejected, or arrested and banned, would the culprits own up to bringing the smoke bombs in?

You people don't care about the club, it's image, or your fellow fans, you just want to get petty revenge for the flares at CoMS. You are just sinking as low as the MIBs.

I wouldnt say revenage as i thought the flares was class....

Can't wait for this, raiding my nearest poundshop again for the inflatables haha...

Does Norb work for the Deparment of Fun Killing or the Health And Safety Executive as it is also known, Does he/she or himshe do a risk assement a couple of days prior to every match, or in every day life situations, i.e, "hmm its thursday, fancy a cup of tea on saturday morning 9am, better start planning now" lol

Don't want to be a killjoy but obviously will because I've qualified the post in this sentence!

It may make a few rags and neutrals laugh if there is so much smoke that the fans start choking.

Potentially get the game called off too - I know it shouldn't but I wouldn't be suprised if ref/FA/scum get @rsey about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.