Letter from Fletcher

IMO every single person who blatantly disregarded the rules on that day (rules that are there for everyone's safety) and ran on to the pitch should be identified and banned from the ground.

welcometomanchester said:
Cheesy said:
IMO every single person who blatantly disregarded the rules on that day (rules that are there for everyone's safety) and ran on to the pitch should be identified and banned from the ground.
Nice try.
pathetic attempt at a reverse clarkie

A group of us in the L3 Gods are already planning ways to get our league winners Fletcher letter...

680bf9d2.jpg

Knotted ropes seemingly safer than bungee cord :)

jut ordered the new home kit. got 'billymc is innocent' on the back. hope this small gesture helps in some way.

warpig said:
jut ordered the new home kit. got 'billymc is innocent' on the back. hope this small gesture helps in some way.

heard Barbara Windsor is joining the campaign she got previous getting successful acquittals

Cheesy said:

Nah, third tier I say. Or velodrome. Or Maine Road FC. That is a brilliant ground. Better than that old shitehole Old Trafford at least.

sergiokun said:
BillyMC said:
I got a letter off Peter Fletcher this morning warning me about my future conduct. Apparently I have been identified from CCTV running onto the pitch at the end of the QPR game shouting "fucking take it Ferguson you purple nosed ****".

Has anyone else had a letter? Basically warns me to moderate my language and stay off the pitch when we win it next season.

If we do win it next season everyone will be on the pitch again. I think its abit sad fair play you lost your head like all of us. I said much worse fergies way :-)

They cant stop people

Next year the club will be selling a 'grass pass' for the last game. If we win the title then it allows 15 minutes access to the pitch, where you can run around & cry like a baby. If we don't win the league there will be no refunds and the pass can not be used for future seasons.

Impeccable One said:
sergiokun said:
BillyMC said:
I got a letter off Peter Fletcher this morning warning me about my future conduct. Apparently I have been identified from CCTV running onto the pitch at the end of the QPR game shouting "fucking take it Ferguson you purple nosed ****".

Has anyone else had a letter? Basically warns me to moderate my language and stay off the pitch when we win it next season.

If we do win it next season everyone will be on the pitch again. I think its abit sad fair play you lost your head like all of us. I said much worse fergies way :-)

They cant stop people

Next year the club will be selling a 'grass pass' for the last game. If we win the title then it allows 15 minutes access to the pitch, where you can run around & cry like a baby. If we don't win the league there will be no refunds and the pass can not be used for future seasons.

How many loyalty points do you get with this pass? and are they doubled if you are superbia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.