Letter from Fletcher

I've just flicked through this thread. Have I missed the humour or are people genuinely being moved to the 3rd tier because they ran on to the pitch?

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyMC said:
BringBackSwales said:

Unfortunately Mancini is implicated in this as he was pictured on the pitch with BillyMC....surely he should be moved to the third tier from the dugout.

CIMG0301v1.jpg
Tolmie reckons this is why he hasn't signed his new contract. Fletcher won't drop the charges so he won't sign.

DD just out of interest ..whose got the nicest hair...me or Bobby...and be honest.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
I've just flicked through this thread. Have I missed the humour or are people genuinely being moved to the 3rd tier because they ran on to the pitch?
The third tiers now full. Any other offenders have to move to the athletics stadium.

Sorry thats full. All offenders are now in the velodrome.

They have to run around the track as it says in my letter

"so that you can consider the utter futility of your actions"

Serious reply - Is it not just a letter sent to all season card holders? I got one but I never even went on the pitch! My legs were like jelly so I couldn't of done it!

BillyMC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BillyMC said:
Unfortunately Mancini is implicated in this as he was pictured on the pitch with BillyMC....surely he should be moved to the third tier from the dugout.

CIMG0301v1.jpg
Tolmie reckons this is why he hasn't signed his new contract. Fletcher won't drop the charges so he won't sign.

DD just out of interest ..whose got the nicest hair...me or Bobby...and be honest.

-- Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm --

peoffrey said:
The third tiers now full. Any other offenders have to move to the athletics stadium.
To be absolutely fair to you Billy, your hair is remarkably unruffled to say weve just won the league. I'm assuming you combed it between the
Final whistle and that photo.

Score draw.

BillyMC said:
I got a letter off Peter Fletcher this morning warning me about my future conduct. Apparently I have been identified from CCTV running onto the pitch at the end of the QPR game shouting "fucking take it Ferguson you purple nosed ****".

Has anyone else had a letter? Basically warns me to moderate my language and stay off the pitch when we win it next season.

I think these personal attacks are unwarranted out of order and inaccurate - surely its magenta ?

BillyMC said:
DTKOAG said:
I thought at one point it might of been classic material.

Its time to end it DTKOAG. Its run its course. DD will have a full report tomorrow on Clarkies, reverse Clarkies and double reverse Clarkies. The panel are still out on one or two.

Is that the dubious Clarkies panel ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.