Letter to MCFC

ffs, i know we have a transfer forum to clear up the main board of shite so how about a negative cnuts forum for shite like this. GET A life YOU WUM. sick of reading this shite

ratherdeadthanred said:
now suggest his replacement, if you dont know then shut the fuck up
oh, fu*k me, anyone, ill take fu*king stuart fu*king pearce for the mean time, anyone to replace this fu*ked up excuse for a manager.

Blue Mooner said:
Some useful additions ?

Unfortunately I am only able to point at the problems and unable to come up with some sensible solutions to the replacement of Mark Hughes.

He was widely considered the best appointment (possible behind scolari) at the time and I know that Mourinho is committed to Inter Milan until 2011 but I am sure that there must be another top quality manager idleing away his time waiting to take over.

I am also aware that we are in the middle of a very important transfer window and that any planning that may have been put in place understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the squad for this window will have been completely wasted.

Kind regards

See above - 3 posible replacements. Are players gonna come and play us at the mo?? Unless you licking your lips at the thought of Craig Bellamy then carry on as is.

We can perform transfers just as wel without Hughes - if we had a decent manager, in particular of top European name then players would be more inclined to sign.

MCRJON said:
i would point at the use of Gelson Fernandez. We have a seen this promising central midfield player employed at both right back and left midfield this season, and both games ended up in defeats for the club (v Liverpool, v N. Forrest).

If you're going to send a letter like this, at least have the good grace to spell the players names correctly

blusmiff said:
ffs, i know we have a transfer forum to clear up the main board of shite so how about a negative cnuts forum for shite like this. GET A life YOU WUM. sick of reading this shite

Calm down........everything will be ok

blusmiff said:
at least hes got the balls to do something about the state of this shite time at his club. or is it that your not that bothered about your own club, normaly people like you become man utd fans in the firs place.

keemcfc said:
blusmiff said:
at least hes got the balls to do something about the state of this shite time at his club. or is it that your not that bothered about your own club, normaly people like you become man utd fans in the firs place.

SIGH!!

let me have a guess at their reply

Mr X,
Thank you for the letter of concern

Best Regards

MCFC

ratherdeadthanred said:
now suggest his replacement, if you dont know then shut the fuck up

We are the richest club in the world, its more like there are PERHAPS 30 managers(club-national-out of work)that wouldn't take the club, so basicly you can have your pick(look at Spurs less than 20hrs).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.