Letter to MCFC

North Stand Blue said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
now suggest his replacement, if you dont know then shut the fuck up

post of the day

Yes it was very well thought out. The answer really is anyone. I know what we want, let me manage.

What Hughes should be doing is guiding a more than capable squad past the likes of Forest, Brighton and WBA and he hasn't got the attributes to do it.

Corky said:
If you paid the £20M compo needed they may consider it a bit more.
If MH really does get 20M compensation if he is sacked then that might explain everything. He is quite possibly doing everything he can to ensure that he does get sacked. I would probably do exactly the same, especially if I was employed by a Football Club I had always hated in my youth. Easy money...lie low for a few months and then get a nice job overseas.

keemcfc said:
blusmiff said:
ffs, i know we have a transfer forum to clear up the main board of shite so how about a negative cnuts forum for shite like this. GET A life YOU WUM. sick of reading this shite
at least hes got the balls to do something about the state of this shite time at his club. or is it that your not that bothered about your own club, normaly people like you become man utd fans in the firs place.

do something?
what exactly is he doing?
do you really thimk cook will read it?
jesus,this shit is almost as pathetic and sick as these moronic petitions which certain mongs actually believe work
fuckin embarrassing

How pathetic a kneejerk reaction is this. Hughes hasn't particularly impressed me either but its a club that needs rebuilding. His signings barring TBH have been good.
If you expected instant success then your deluded.

Yes we need to make a drastic improvement and I hope we get the players this month who'll do that. But as much as Hughes tactics have baffled me players too need to take responsability.
Elano had to be told to go take a corner ffs. Everyone was stood around looking stupid while we all waited. Then when he walked over he gave the fans a look of ''I couldn't give a shit''.
And the ''talent'' some of them have they should be able to suss things out and work a way around a struggling Championship side.

Let Hughes get his men. If things don't improve then get rid at the end of the season.

Leavin last night had a pillock saying he's got to go cos he's a M~@#ch. What kind of a reason is that.
We had a great first few months to last season other than that we've been poor for a good few years. So it'll be a complete change of playing staff before we challenge for anything.

lionheart said:
Corky said:
If you paid the £20M compo needed they may consider it a bit more.
If MH really does get 20M compensation if he is sacked then that might explain everything. He is quite possibly doing everything he can to ensure that he does get sacked. I would probably do exactly the same, especially if I was employed by a Football Club I had always hated in my youth. Easy money...lie low for a few months and then get a nice job overseas.

Do you actually believe this or are you trying to be clever?
Don't know which is worse to be fair.

Retired colonels write letters to the Editor of the Telegraph to express their opinion on a military campaign in Yemen in the 1930’s

Outraged of Tunbridge Wells write letters to the Director General of the BBC over the use of the word TWAT in a recent episode of little Britain

My mum writes letters to the Manager of M&S customer service complaining about the attitude of the assistant on the returns counter.

FFS – why don’t you start a petition while your at it?

MCRJON said:
I am in the general sence against casuing unrest with MCFC, i do believe in stability and that we should think long term but i am convinced now more than ever that we have the wrong people in charge. I was against Hughes previously but thought to myself that i should allow it to lie and see what the new year brings - a new start for all concerned.

This new beginning has come crashing down and i truly believe that this man could pull off what would be one of the most spectacular relegations of all time. It is my view that his continued presence in to the detriment of my football club and so this morning and sent this thru offical channels.

Lay into it im sure you will but enough is truly enough.

Dear Mr Cook.

Having endured a fairly dismall first half of the season I was ready to start afresh for the new year and look to move forward. However the performance yesterday had only moved me to write this email to state how i feel.

It is time for Mr Hughes, Mr Bowen and Mr Niedzwiecki to leave Manchester City. The level of management from these individuals had indicated a level of ineptness that should not be tolerated by this football club.

From my point of view it is abundantly clear that there is a distinct lack of harmony, team spirit, and desire to play for the manager within the first team squad. And these are issues that can not be solved by any amount of money or signings.

Furthermore the level of tactical naivity on show is extremely worrying. To draw on a couple of what could amount to a thesis of examples i would point at the use of Gelson Fernandez. We have a seen this promising central midfield player employed at both right back and left midfield this season, and both games ended up in defeats for the club (v Liverpool, v N. Forrest).

Further examples could be drawn from the use of Shaun Wright-Phillips, a player who can be devastating when played correctly used in central midfield at a time when Steven Ireland was being used either as cover on the left or right. In the eight league games SWP was used in this fashion we accumulated only 4 points.

Yesterdays abysmall performance should I hope be enough to set the alarm bells ringing truly within our boardroom. Players arguing with the management team during the game, further evidence that our previously solid defence has regressed, and a complete lack of desire can not be tolerated.

To allow Mr Hughes and his team to continue would be detremental to the long term stability of Manchester City and I sincerely hope that the clubs board choose this time to act and bring in new management before we find ourselves further in relegation quagmire.
You're not going to send it twice, are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.