Letter to MCFC

Try thinking about our situation a bit differently, imagine being stranded on a desert island, now what is the best option? sit tight and hope to be rescued because there’s less risk involved, or do something drastic build a raft out of bamboo and sail off in to the sunset which is very risky, at the end off the day you could end up dead either way I accept that, but sitting tight is the best option because it involves less risk.

My point here is doing something drastic is likely to end up with us playing championship football next season,and in my opinion we have passed a point of no return this season and have no alternative but to support the manager and the side, only at the end of this season should we re asses the situation.it is the only option plus things can only get better in this transfer window.

for a start you say gelson fernandes is a promising young midfield talent are you from this planet mr cook will probably still be laughing as i write this reply.
Also we are a poor side which mark hughes has inherited his signings have been the shining light this season and i feel he has transformed stevie ireland into a great player.
so you think the best option would be to sack hughes and bring who in?
it would take longer than what time is left in the transfer window to bring in a world class manager so i think we should stand by hughes and give him this transfer window and assess the position in the summer.
i would aslo like to inform you that i was anti hughes but after thought believe we should stick with him and give him our full support.
The problem lies solely at the players feet

shaggymcfc

MCRJON said:
I am in the general sence against casuing unrest with MCFC, i do believe in stability and that we should think long term but i am convinced now more than ever that we have the wrong people in charge. I was against Hughes previously but thought to myself that i should allow it to lie and see what the new year brings - a new start for all concerned.

This new beginning has come crashing down and i truly believe that this man could pull off what would be one of the most spectacular relegations of all time. It is my view that his continued presence in to the detriment of my football club and so this morning and sent this thru offical channels.

Lay into it im sure you will but enough is truly enough.

Dear Mr Cook.

Having endured a fairly dismall first half of the season I was ready to start afresh for the new year and look to move forward. However the performance yesterday had only moved me to write this email to state how i feel.

It is time for Mr Hughes, Mr Bowen and Mr Niedzwiecki to leave Manchester City. The level of management from these individuals had indicated a level of ineptness that should not be tolerated by this football club.

From my point of view it is abundantly clear that there is a distinct lack of harmony, team spirit, and desire to play for the manager within the first team squad. And these are issues that can not be solved by any amount of money or signings.

Furthermore the level of tactical naivity on show is extremely worrying. To draw on a couple of what could amount to a thesis of examples i would point at the use of Gelson Fernandez. We have a seen this promising central midfield player employed at both right back and left midfield this season, and both games ended up in defeats for the club (v Liverpool, v N. Forrest).

Further examples could be drawn from the use of Shaun Wright-Phillips, a player who can be devastating when played correctly used in central midfield at a time when Steven Ireland was being used either as cover on the left or right. In the eight league games SWP was used in this fashion we accumulated only 4 points.

Yesterdays abysmall performance should I hope be enough to set the alarm bells ringing truly within our boardroom. Players arguing with the management team during the game, further evidence that our previously solid defence has regressed, and a complete lack of desire can not be tolerated.

To allow Mr Hughes and his team to continue would be detremental to the long term stability of Manchester City and I sincerely hope that the clubs board choose this time to act and bring in new management before we find ourselves further in relegation quagmire.

Are you really going to send a letter telling them how to run the club? Ridiculous......

PJMCC1UK said:
How pathetic a kneejerk reaction is this. Hughes hasn't particularly impressed me either but its a club that needs rebuilding. His signings barring TBH have been good.
If you expected instant success then your deluded.

Instant sucess - No.
A team that finished top half last season with over £80m spent on it in the summer & now still only 2 points off a relegation place and dumped out of both domestic cups at the first stage to clubs from a lower league. I wasnt expecting that & wouldn't have thought it too much to ask to not be any worse than this time last year. Dave fucking Bassett couldnt have done any worse.

skyblue1894 said:
PJMCC1UK said:
How pathetic a kneejerk reaction is this. Hughes hasn't particularly impressed me either but its a club that needs rebuilding. His signings barring TBH have been good.
If you expected instant success then your deluded.

Instant sucess - No.
A team that finished top half last season with over £80m spent on it in the summer & now still only 2 points off a relegation place and dumped out of both domestic cups at the first stage to clubs from a lower league. I wasnt expecting that & wouldn't have thought it too much to ask to not be any worse than this time last year. Dave fucking Bassett couldnt have done any worse.
All valid points mate, and I am sure at the end of this season our owners will look back and ask them selves exactly the same questions regardless of improvement or not,(just not right now)

LEE BRADBURY said:
Try thinking about our situation a bit differently, imagine being stranded on a desert island, now what is the best option? sit tight and hope to be rescued because there’s less risk involved, or do something drastic build a raft out of bamboo and sail off in to the sunset which is very risky, at the end off the day you could end up dead either way I accept that, but sitting tight is the best option because it involves less risk.

My point here is doing something drastic is likely to end up with us playing championship football next season,and in my opinion we have passed a point of no return this season and have no alternative but to support the manager and the side, only at the end of this season should we re asses the situation.it is the only option plus things can only get better in this transfer window.
I like the way you put that, however I disagree, I would say the situation is you can stay on the desert island where the local pigmy, is trying burn down the condos and put up mud huts.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

I like the way you put that, however I disagree, I would say the situation is you can stay on the desert island where the local pigmy, is trying burn down the condos and put up mud huts.
lmao..................

While i don't believe for 1 minute the person behind the posters username has sent this letter to MCFC, he has a few problems.
One problem is this should have gone in ANY of the other Hughes out threads which gives me the impression the letter writer is just attention seeking.
The 2nd is,it's a fuckin weird thing to do,nft.

Back before the interweb, letter-writing was quite common way to get your message across. It may seem a bit weird now, but you could once address yourself to a person in a position of authority and inform them of your relevant concerns about a matter.
And all for the price of a stamp!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.