Letter to MCFC

Obv too much spare time on your hands. How City fans have got a good reputation over the years is beyond me with people like this.

I can just imagine Gary Cook's reaction."fucking hell thats brilliant, why don't you bring your family round ours for Sunday lunch and we'll have a quick board meeting afterwards."
I despair!

MCRJON said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
now suggest his replacement, if you dont know then shut the fuck up

Rijkaard
Mancini
Shuster

all out of work

and what the fuck are they going to do with the shit players we have at the club. Wake up, we need about 7 new players to show any potential, Sven was one lucky manager last season...

These guys have won leagues with outstanding players already at the clubs they have managed, and in the end they had to leave because of egotistical players refusing to play for them..

crystal_mais said:
MCRJON said:
Rijkaard
Mancini
Shuster

all out of work

and what the fuck are they going to do with the shit players we have at the club. Wake up, we need about 7 new players to show any potential, Sven was one lucky manager last season...

These guys have won leagues with outstanding players already at the clubs they have managed, and in the end they had to leave because of egotistical players refusing to play for them..

Rijkaard seconded team got relegated.

You guys trying to put Cook out of a job? Wont he be commissioned to find a replacement, or will he be turfed out on his ear along with Hughes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.