level 3 closed for birmingham cup game

Anyone changed seats through the email? Once filled in and you press submit what suppose to happen then? It just goes to city's mainpage when I press Submit

waspish said:
Anyone changed seats through the email? Once filled in and you press submit what suppose to happen then? It just goes to city's mainpage when I press Submit

The TO choose the new seat and (hopefully!) e-mail us back.

lancs blue said:
waspish said:

?

waspish said:
lancs blue said:
waspish said:

?

Are you talking about being relocated for Brum? The e-mail asks us to select a preferred location (EL1, CBL2 etc), once you press submit that info goes to the TO who select a new seat and mail the details.

lancs blue said:
waspish said:
lancs blue said:

?

Are you talking about being relocated for Brum? The e-mail asks us to select a preferred location (EL1, CBL2 etc), once you press submit that info goes to the TO who select a new seat and mail the details.

Right... I was just asking what happens after you press submit did yours go back to the city mainpage it just seemed funny no confirmation or anything

waspish said:
lancs blue said:
waspish said:

Right... I was just asking what happens after you press submit did yours go back to the city mainpage it just seemed funny no confirmation or anything
Yes that's what happened with mine, it's the same if you respond to those surveys they send out, it always goes to that page.

lancs blue said:
waspish said:
lancs blue said:

Yes that's what happened with mine, it's the same if you respond to those surveys they send out, it always goes to that page.

Right cheers....no email yet though

CC1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
CC1 said:
OK St Helens Blue but you've got to admit that was a very stupid thing to quote...of all things to give credence to - a rag song is the last thing on the list. It will take our club a bit longer to build up the support acquired by the rags after their last 20 years of success and for a devout blue to take a line from one of their mocking songs is just not on. I dont understand why you can't see that - Any loyal blue would take issue with you.

Why is it stupid..Look at our attendances against Reading,Salzburg,Notts County,Leicester,Kiev last season.I was there and the average weas about 25-30000...

Giving credence to a rag song. No - what I was saying was the song that they sing is true-Unfortunately . All I fucking hear about is our great Mancunian support and we are proud we have no Irish,cockneys etc etc... If we can get 46-47k at home for home league games why cant people turn up for the league cup,fa cup games.. And then they have the fucking nerve to moan when they cant get a ticket or slag the club off for the cup scheme being unfair. Yes I am angry about being accused of being a rag but I will get over it. We sing This city is ours,all I did was state that I dont sing it as our attendances are shocking to say the least for cup games. Believe me I give no credence to those twats from Stretford but to not be able to discuss chants etc is a little naive. Remember some of the vile chants we have sung in the past-it gets debated. All I am saying is people need to turn up,support the team and not just stay at home.

Can I breathe now....?

Yep....more fans must and will turn up given time. Dont forget our cup games are voluntary. At the swamp they HAVE to join the cup scheme in order to get a season ticket. The only cup they can opt out of is the Carling Cup and they had 20,000 empty seats for those games despite their support. Admittedly, 20,000 short means they still get over 50,000 there but it that is because at the moment some 'red' glory supporters only get the chance to go when season ticket holders aren't required to go. I am convinced that over the next few years our support will increase. There are loads of kids proud to wear a City shirt now.

Cheers fella...my boy being one of them....

The Carling Cup was a run about for the kids and reserves last year.

You can't blame people if they don't want more of the same.

City in not rags getting rag attendances shocker

This is nothing new and the rags use it as one of the few sticks left that they can try to beat us with

So if a blue does it as well then its hardly surprising that others may suspect some ragginess going on

We can be very proud of our support and attendances, especially when we live in the shadow of the suburban club with the biggest attendances in the league swelled as they have been for so long by glory seeking plastics and corporates

Wait until the happy day when Trafford finally slump again and we'll see how their attendances hold up then

Ours, in the meantime, will only increase with success as theirs did before

Not that it really matters as we'll be there regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.