level 3 closed for birmingham cup game

eshiers1 said:
any other relocatees had their new seat confirmation through yet???

checked OS at lunchtime and nothing!
no not yet, went to ground today to make sure they relocated me and my brother together and the bloke said they'd be sorting the relocating out today or later on tonight.

bojinov29 said:
eshiers1 said:
any other relocatees had their new seat confirmation through yet???

checked OS at lunchtime and nothing!
no not yet, went to ground today to make sure they relocated me and my brother together and the bloke said they'd be sorting the relocating out today or later on tonight.

cheers!

mancitymick said:
Uwe Rosler said:
Can't see loyalty points mentioned anywhere for this fixture?

Does anyone know how many you get, if any?

Rang them yesterday as they said 10 points

Cheers Mate.

Trying to build up as many points as poss before the scum tickets come out.

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Uwe Rosler said:
Can't see loyalty points mentioned anywhere for this fixture?

Does anyone know how many you get, if any?

Rang them yesterday as they said 10 points
Is that not quadrupled for the likes of you?

If only mate as you know that would of took me to the Thursday criteria for Munich

I have been just had money taken and allocated seats in 228. Not showing in loyalty points but is in purchase history.

Normally sit in East stand so will be a bit confused facing the wrong way, comfy seat should make up for it tho :-)

goatfood said:
I have been just had money taken and allocated seats in 228. Not showing in loyalty points but is in purchase history.

Normally sit in East stand so will be a bit confused facing the wrong way, comfy seat should make up for it tho :-)
Just seen my relocate in the purchase history too, managed to get in 204 which is right where I wanted to be, credit where its due to the TO.

Wasn't going to go to this as i'm in the other 2 cup schemes and stretched. just bought 2 tickets in 211 though, good price even though i shouldn't have bought them.

oh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.