level 3 closed for birmingham cup game

General Sale has started now and there are good seats to be had everywhere (except the parts closed off).

JC2 said:
I'm not sure what the surprise is that we wont sell out for ANY cup game. I have been going since 76 and i can't recall ONE cup game at home that was sold out.

Maybe the semi v Liverpool in 81....but that is about it sadly!!

and the 52,532 v Everton FA Cup Replay 81 despite capacity only being 52,500!

LoveCity said:
General Sale has started now and there are good seats to be had everywhere (except the parts closed off).

Birmingham isn't on General Sale until 12th.

Blue with Ticket Priority is 10th.

1an3 said:
LoveCity said:

My mistake, got them mixed up.

Got my ticket though. :D

Front row in 211, woot.

Getting my tickets for this game today. I think we'll go quite far in this competition and we'll play a decent team so its not as if your not getting value for money.

Does anyone know if its on TV or not as this will majorly effect the attendance.

LoveCity said:
1an3 said:
LoveCity said:

Front row in 211, woot.

Nice one. I might need to wait until after payday to get mine, if I can persuade either the gf or my Dad to go.

On a different point, aren't there some blocks on level 2 that have padded seats? Where are they?

LoveCity said:
1an3 said:
LoveCity said:

Front row in 211, woot.

which seat did you get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.