level 3 closed for birmingham cup game

LoveCity said:
Pretty good prices (great for kids), straight to general sale?

"Colin Bell and East Stand Level 3 will be closed for this fixture.

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to Under 16s and Over 65s.

Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 option 1** and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Platinum/Gold Members (not registered on the Carling Cup Scheme) – Thursday 8 September at 9am.

Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority – Saturday 10 September at 9am.

General Sale – Monday 12 September at 9am.

Platinum and Gold Members who are not registered on the Carling Cup Scheme are kindly reminded that their seasonal seat is not guaranteed for any Carling Cup game played at the Etihad Stadium.

Supporters who are signed up to the Carling Cup Scheme are advised that payment will be taken from their registered account on or before Wednesday 7 September 2011.

**There is a £2.50 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings."

mancitymick said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mancitymick said:
Still no email ref relocating so i can put down my choices of where to sit.

email danny or give them a call.

Rang them and the stated "Well you should of rx an email". Obviously they did not understand i was calling because i have not recieved and email

checked your spam folder?

Can't see loyalty points mentioned anywhere for this fixture?

Does anyone know how many you get, if any?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.