Pep Guardiola doesn't do big guys jumping for crosses like he doesn't do tackling.

I really want to see us add a tall striker instead of Mahrez, could work for us with Mendy, KDB, Ederson, Silva all of whom can find the right cross and height, adding another dimension to our attack and a plan B against packed defenses.
If we’re talking about plan Bs for me nobody else could fit the bill more that Edin Dzeko. For me he’s miles better than lowendoski or whatever his name is! Edin is the only plan B for me

If we’re talking about plan Bs for me nobody else could fit the bill more that Edin Dzeko. For me he’s miles better than lowendoski or whatever his name is! Edin is the only plan B for me

Edin miles better than Lewa ? No chance, but I would take Edin in a heartbeat, or Morata or even Giroud.

Edin miles better than Lewa ? No chance, but I would take Edin in a heartbeat, or Morata or even Giroud.
For me he is for sure lewa couldn’t do what Edin done for us. By far the best plan B out there imo.. plus proven but let’s face it it isn’t gonna happen so no point taking about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.