Spend the who
younger than Aguero 2 months and Kun wasnt used to that kind of game, no problem with that.Lewa is used to that kind of football

Spend the whole of the transfer budget on a player who would be worthless at the end of a long contract ?
The club has moved on from this type of spending.
Lewa will need to look elsewhere for his pension.

I can't see a player of his standing going to Chelsea. A team with no CL football, no manager and an owner that is not allowed into the country regardless of the money on offer. He's not skint and there will be plenty of takers anyway

Spend the who

Spend the whole of the transfer budget on a player who would be worthless at the end of a long contract ?
The club has moved on from this type of spending.
Lewa will need to look elsewhere for his pension.

Bever said we should spend 100+ milllions on him.i said he is great player and its nit true that he cant press, thats what i was talking about.After 3 years under Guardiola it's dumb to say that he cant press the defenders lol

Bever said we should spend 100+ milllions on him.i said he is great player and its nit true that he cant press, thats what i was talking about.After 3 years under Guardiola it's dumb to say that he cant press the defenders lol

We agree then. A great player but not one for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.