Lewis Fiorini

Still think this lad has a great future in the game. Probably not with us, (although a 2026 contract says we still rate him) but has the aptitude, heart and talent to make it at a decent level.

Like the fact hes putting in the hard yards for game time at a young age - 84 1st team games before he turned 20 is a great experience.

Last edited:
Judging by comments on AVFTT, he seems to have impressed in his opening games; they recognise he has quality and an eye for a pass. Blackpool host Everton this Sunday afternoon.

Think he started all of Blackpool’s games in the league so far and had at least one man of the match.

Looking like a good loan. If he keeps this up all season I can see him getting a senior Scotland call up.

Picked up a hamstring injury. Out 7-8 weeks. Unfortunate.
So many lads of this age group have been held back by injury - Cole, Delap, Knight and now Fiorini. I know injuries are part of the game but the lost opportunities due to them must have blighted many a promising career.

Hopefully Lewis will come back and have a good loan. He looks like he has the talent to have a decent career in the game.

Great return for him. Could be pivotal in final stretch for Blackpool.

The only issue is Mick McCarthy prefers an industrial style of football which is not what our youngsters are used to.

I noticed they had Poveda and Grimshaw in the squad with Fiorini and Rogers. Bit of a mini City youth team.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.