Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Looks like the guy can finish, but the few clips I've seen he looks incredibly slow. Dzeko, Sheringham etc had no pace though so I wont hold it against him.

The commentator seemed to suggest the Mansfield manager was trying a few things, but certainly a lot of first team players were used.

Even if they were, the City line up had six 17 year olds and a 16 year old in it. No Doyle, Palmer, Hodge, Harwood-Bellis or Braaf either.

Are those first team Mansfield players or did they put kids out?
I read on a Mansfield forum it was their first choice defence and keeper. Although they appear to think they are looking at relegation to non league so not imagining that the standard was great.

I read on a Mansfield forum it was their first choice defence and keeper. Although they appear to think they are looking at relegation to non league so not imagining that the standard was great.
Even if they're not the best footballers, the way he holds his own physically against them is impressive for a 17 year old and suggests he's capable of appearing for the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.