Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Always a handful,defenders arent going to enjoy playing against him.

Reminds me of big Dunc.

If Haaland doesn’t come off, I wonder if we would be tempted to stick with him and Jesus. Buying Haaland would mean we pretty much ditch the false 9 system which has bought us so much success, but integrating Delap would mean we can use both systems.

If Haaland doesn’t come off, I wonder if we would be tempted to stick with him and Jesus. Buying Haaland would mean we pretty much ditch the false 9 system which has bought us so much success, but integrating Delap would mean we can use both systems.

And Alvarez coming in too…

You know mate, it wouldn’t surprise me if that happens. I would like to see Haaland with us for sure and really would not like to see him rock up to some other PL club, but if we don’t get him, then we have a bunch of youngsters ready to burst onto the scene. If Pep thinks Delap is at a level where he can train with the first team and be on a par with Palmer then he is clearly a special player.

You know mate, it wouldn’t surprise me if that happens. I would like to see Haaland with us for sure and really would not like to see him rock up to some other PL club, but if we don’t get him, then we have a bunch of youngsters ready to burst onto the scene. If Pep thinks Delap is at a level where he can train with the first team and be on a par with Palmer then he is clearly a special player.

Yeah it’s an interesting one. Delap looks a cracking prospect, but of course he is still very young and raw.

Yeah it’s an interesting one. Delap looks a cracking prospect, but of course he is still very young and raw.
We will only know how raw once he gets a chance to play more minutes. So far the cameos have been very good. I hope he gets a regular 30 mins off the bench in the PL.

We will only know how raw once he gets a chance to play more minutes. So far the cameos have been very good. I hope he gets a regular 30 mins off the bench in the PL.
Looking at the forthcoming League fixtures, it’s rather hard to see that happening. Depending on how things pan out, it might not be until towards the end of the season that we are in such a position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.