Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Looking at the forthcoming League fixtures, it’s rather hard to see that happening. Depending on how things pan out, it might not be until towards the end of the season that we are in such a position.
I was thinking about the games where we may be 3 up with 30 mins to go :-)

I would hope that at least one of Delap, McAtee or Palmer would start against Peterborough in the cup.

Of the three I would most like to see what Delap could offer as it looks like a game that is tailor-made for him.

I would hope that at least one of Delap, McAtee or Palmer would start against Peterborough in the cup.

Of the three I would most like to see what Delap could offer as it looks like a game that is tailor-made for him.
It’ll be a horrid game if Peterborough don’t water the pitch or leave the grass long.

5 days before the Derby, prob see all of them in the game at somepoint. Delap starting would be great.

I think Palmer is nailed on to start if hes fit, but gimme a Delap with Foden/Sterling natural side front three in just one game.. Vintage.

Last edited:
In the upcoming tough games I don't think the 3 if them will even see the bench unless there are injuries/suspensions.
Ferna plus whoever misses out between Gundo, Gab, Mahrez, Foden and Sterling will be on the bench plus Ake, a CB, a FB and a couple of GK's.

I like that he came on yesterday, just makes it feel like Pep's pushing him.

He's played in 3 of our 4 games since he came back from injury. You'd think if he can get a start and a big sub appearance against Peterborough and Sporting then he might be heading towards a PL start.

He's played in 3 of our 4 games since he came back from injury. You'd think if he can get a start and a big sub appearance against Peterborough and Sporting then he might be heading towards a PL start.
I agree, especially when you take into account what Pep has said about him in training.

Considering the first half of the season he had I'm pleasantly surprised with the minutes he's getting. Pep must really like him.

Considering the first half of the season he had I'm pleasantly surprised with the minutes he's getting. Pep must really like him.
I think it is because he offers something completely different and is causing problems to our central defenders in training.

If he can do well for the rest of the season then maybe, with false 9 working well and Alvarez on his way, we do not need to splurge massively on a new striker. Certainly on one on the wane like Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.