Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Has Rory Delap been sacked too? Seems strange that we’d send him on loan there when there was uncertainty over the manager’s future.

We do seem to have some problems arranging loans for our players at times.

Has Rory Delap been sacked too? Seems strange that we’d send him on loan there when there was uncertainty over the manager’s future.

Rory Delap has been part of the last 3 managers coaching staff and was caretaker last time they sacked Nathan Jones, so I presume he's going to stay, might even be caretaker again.

But you never know if the next manager is going to have a bad attitude towards loanees, or just prefer Gayle, Campbell or Brown.

Manager who brought you in being sacked isn’t great, but tbh I doubt the club chose Stoke, I reckon the player chose Stoke because of his dad and family connection to the club

Manager who brought you in being sacked isn’t great, but tbh I doubt the club chose Stoke, I reckon the player chose Stoke because of his dad and family connection to the club
If Dyche arrives,as is being touted.....its perfect for Delap IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.