Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Not every successfull loan status will be translated into guarantee success making first team member on reguler basis.

I mean Harry Kane didn't have exactly a great loan experience but he did become a great striker later on his professional career. Not saying Delap will have same career trajectory as him but whether he is going to make it or not to the very top of footballing world as striker is all on him and nobody else.

I'm saying this not just him, but also McAtee, THB or any of our academy loanee. Their own success and failure in future it is on their hands now.

Looks like Alex Neil is leaving Sunderland for the Stoke job
Hope he doesn’t do to Liam what he did to Callum Doyle when he turned up at the SoL
Or how Muric was treated at Forest who also sacked the manager early, and as othera have said Claudio Gomes, through he did fight his way back in late in the season
I called O’Neil’s early sacking pre season, it was so predictable. We should never have agreed to send him there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.