Liam Gallaghers Clothing Range (dont laugh its serious)

The guy had a great opportunity here, but in my eyes he blew it.
I followed the launch hype on how serious LG was on ensuring the clobber was quality and was keen to see the outcome.
So, they release the flagship Parka at £245……..in one size only. If you ask me, that sounds like a label hedging their bets on production and take up and not having a whole lot of faith in their product..
I agree, to a point, with levets about the quality, however, there is better out there in the same price bracket.
The opportunity he had was to tap into a revenue stream that has been well exploited by female celebs for quite some time now….think Kate Moss x Topshop.
As for the items, I lost interest the minute I saw the logo plastered on absolutely everything. If you're as serious as Liam claims to be, then you keep the logo to a minimum.

Levets, I'd be interested to know who is behind the thing. Is it an independent venture or are the likes of Pentland behind it? It would fit their remit of cheapening and appealing to the masses, like they did when they took over ONETrueSaxon a couple of years back. OTS were the stand out English brand under Ian Paley but quickly went downhill under Pentlands ownership. It would make sense as Liam was a big fan of OTS and their images complemented each other.

As a couple of other posters say, CP and SI have been consistent - the Aitor Throup Mille Miglia from last year was outstanding. I had a sneaky suspicion that Aitor might've had a hand in our new kits after his venture with the new England kits, but apparently not. However, those who know, know that CP and SI are happy to appeal to 2 types of wearer - the smart technical guy (most blokes could take a leaf out of Griff Rhys Jones' wardrobe - he is Mr. CP Company) and the wannabee hoolie with his knock Mille Mig.

All in all, poor effort Liam, I'm sorry......

Seems to have sold a lot of parkas in Hereford.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ze42I6NEo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ze42I6NEo</a>

I think he's based the logo on...

1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.