Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

Has illegal drugs been confirmed? Last I saw cops had said over the counter drugs were present.

In the photos online it's white powder in plastic bags and used burnt foil wraps.

Bottle of what looks like prescription or over counter drugs next to it.

Wouldn't be surprising if he was taking both pharmaceutical and narcotics. And firmer wouldn't necessarily have been legally obtained.

Maybe he could have simply went over accidentally in the state he was in, only one that will ever know what really happened is dead unless there's cctv or witness

Who are the more talented band members?

He released one solo album. All the others have had at least two.

Talent was also meant in the broadest sense, the guy who also made a successful transition to acting is obviously the most talented.

Don't want to get into a longer debate unless it's by PMs, because it's seen as nasty rather than a realistic take. I didn't say he was talentless.

Does anyone apart from close family, really give a toss other than to be seen fawning over another ' 10 a penny celebrity '
I wouldn’t say that thinking a 31 year old dying in tragic circumstances is very sad without feeling personal loss counts as not giving a toss and fawning over a celebrity. I’d feel the same about most people dying young in similar circumstances.

Must be my (lack of) memory then!
This has been bugging me so I Googled it. Turns out she did sing the National Anthem before the Stoke cup final but she also did a short set beforehand. That must have been when she got grief for singing We Are The Champions.

This has been bugging me so I Googled it. Turns out she did sing the National Anthem before the Stoke cup final but she also did a short set beforehand. That must have been when she got grief for singing We Are The Champions.
Didn't see 'the set' as I was on the piss inside but glad I remembered the Anthem link.

Hooky is the **** who started making shit up about Caroline Aherne just after she died, to help sell his book.
I didn't know that mate, and it certainly sounds like a cunts trick if true. However it bears no relevance to this.
A young man has tragically died and he paid his respects, I see nothing wrong with that regardless.
Not looking for an argument btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.