Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

I see massive egotist Simon Cowell's chirped up. He could have said what he wanted to say privately to the family. But no, a press release just in time for the evening news.

I see massive egotist Simon Cowell's chirped up. He could have said what he wanted to say privately to the family. But no, a press release just in time for the evening news.
Cowell is a master of self publicity and self promotion. There's few better than him at it. I'd have been surprised if he didn't do what he did.

I don't know anything about Liam Payne or what he was up to his life in general, It's pretty pathetic for numerous media outlets and the general public to create so much rumours about the guy.

Unfortunately it's today's society that we live in, All these so called "Content Creators" making videos about this guy for their own benefit, They couldn't give a fuck about Liam nor could they give a fuck in what really happened to him, They all see it that it's a story that can make profit.

It's clear to see that the lad has had some mental health issues something that's brushed aside when it comes to men's mental health something that's nowhere near talked about enough.

Being a dad myself and seen this guy with a child that's 7 years old it's absolutely devastating that a child will be without the dad and also the dad missing the child growing up, It's really sad.

May he rest in peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.