Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

I know what you’re getting at , but most on here have been made redundant at some point and think how the fuck am I going to pay the mortgage .
Part of his problems maybe that he was 16 when he had his first contract. So straight out of school into the top end of the pop industry. He's probably never had a real job or any concept of working to provide income to live of.

Part of his problems maybe that he was 16 when he had his first contract. So straight out of school into the top end of the pop industry. He's probably never had a real job or any concept of working to provide income to live of.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

His suite is in the corner that doesn't immediately overlook the pool.

Unless he was trying to get on other balconies or climb down it would have always been an impossible jump, I've never been high on crack and drunk but seems a little far fetched that he could have believed he could jump that far.

Seems he was probably having some kind of mental breakdown worsened by the drugs. He was dropped by his label a few days before, girlfriend has gone home and ex is publishing damaging details about his alleged abusive behaviour.

WKC5BCGSFZPKLKNBKLDVK7ZNVM.jpg
Can i get the sources for all that stuff you mention please

He released one solo album. All the others have had at least two.

Talent was also meant in the broadest sense, the guy who also made a successful transition to acting is obviously the most talented.

Don't want to get into a longer debate unless it's by PMs, because it's seen as nasty rather than a realistic take. I didn't say he was talentless.
He was the major writer of 1D songs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.