Libyan "rebels" show their gratitude

dazdon said:
Let's hate France too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_news/british-war-graves-desecrated-in-france_75841.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_n ... 75841.html</a>

Mindless idiots are not speaking for the religion they worship.

They are using their religion as a reason to be mindless.

I suppose not hating any country,religion,colour or creed and just hating stupid people is unavailable as an option?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dazdon said:
Let's hate France too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_news/british-war-graves-desecrated-in-france_75841.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_n ... 75841.html</a>

Mindless idiots are not speaking for the religion they worship.

They are using their religion as a reason to be mindless.

I suppose not hating any country,religion,colour or creed and just hating stupid people is unavailable as an option?

That's 2 year old news. After two years people forget. I love France.

I can't see it on the work server, can someone summarise?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:59 pm --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Peace loving Islam.

So,on the actions of a dozen knobheads,you judge a religion of 2.2 billion?
That would be like saying all ex-pilots who live in Swizerland are idiots who generalise,just because one does.

Peace loving christians, have been really peace loving for over a thousand years, just ask them.
How about fuck religion.

SWP's back said:
I can't see it on the work server, can someone summarise?

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:59 pm --

pominoz said:
So,on the actions of a dozen knobheads,you judge a religion of 2.2 billion?
That would be like saying all ex-pilots who live in Swizerland are idiots who generalise,just because one does.

Peace loving christians, have been really peace loving for over a thousand years, just ask them.
How about fuck religion.

It's about 30 people kicking over graves. Hard to tell who, where, why and what but it's made my blood boil. Oh yes.

Yes there is scum of every variety out there.

Yes this human filth defiling war graves in the name of Islam are scum.

You can defend Islam as much as you want but the lack of tolerance that people display in the name of that religion is beyond belief to many of the rest of us.

Yes Christians were bad for this in the Middle Ages but, errrr, we're not in the fucking middle ages anymore. Not that these ignorant cunts know that.

And yes pissed up twats will vandalise stuff but not in an orchestrated premeditated fashion like this.

If the more open minded followers of Islam (the majority we are told) were as quick to condemn such actions as they are to understandably defend their faith, then the world would be a much better place.

:-(

Balti said:
Yes there is scum of every variety out there.

Yes this human filth defiling war graves in the name of Islam are scum.

You can defend Islam as much as you want but the lack of tolerance that people display in the name of that religion is beyond belief to many of the rest of us.

Yes Christians were bad for this in the Middle Ages but, errrr, we're not in the fucking middle ages anymore. Not that these ignorant cunts know that.

And yes pissed up twats will vandalise stuff but not in an orchestrated premeditated fashion like this.

If the more open minded followers of Islam (the majority we are told) were as quick to condemn such actions as they are to defend them, then the world would be a much better place.

:-(

Oh,I see.
So the fact that our good old indigenous British grave-desecrators are drunk makes them better than those nasty Islamic ones who aren't?
And here's me thinking they are all equal in the knobhead stakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.