Life after death? Your thoughts?

GSW Blue said:
We are born, we live our lives, we die and then we are born again to live exactly the same life in exactly the same period of time as before.

This process is repeated over and over and is why we experience deja vu. Suicide is the only way to break the cycle.

I read that book! Not so sure myself to be honest it was one of the weaker theories to be honest

GSW Blue said:
We are born, we live our lives, we die and then we are born again to live exactly the same life in exactly the same period of time as before.

This process is repeated over and over and is why we experience deja vu. Suicide is the only way to break the cycle.

Says who ?

Damocles said:
Brian Cox will admit himself that he has stolen quotes from Sagan. But I didn't know that about plagiarism in academia. My degree and masters were bought online.
Purchased?

Thats unbelievable.

manimanc said:
can i just give my two penneth worth?

i attend a spiritualist church every so often(on victoria estate in whitefield) and have done for over twenty years and the stuff i hear in there absolutely blows my mind.
sometimes i get a reading,sometimes i don`t but the part i enjoy most is the medium coming out with all sorts of stuff and the reaction it gets when it`s personal,confidential,private or whatever info to the person receiving the reading.
obviously it`s a black and white subject to a lot of people but i truly believe that after this life we go onto another world,a spirit world some would say....

Do you hand over money?

Damocles said:
Brian Cox will admit himself that he has stolen quotes from Sagan. But I didn't know that about plagiarism in academia. My degree and masters were bought online.

As were my Cycling Proficiency certificate and Advanced Firestarting Using Convenient Household Materials badge for the Scouts. My feelings of shame soon passed as people looked at me with a new respect in their eyes.

sweynforkbeard said:
Damocles said:

As were my Cycling Proficiency certificate and Advanced Firestarting Using Convenient Household Materials badge for the Scouts. My feelings of shame soon passed as people looked at me with a new respect in their eyes.

..especially when you cycled along with the little triangular felt pennant fluttering on your handle bars.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
can I just say I don't see why anyone needs the "holier than thou" attitude on here, it's getting quite cheap insult and patronising tone instead of just sticking to facts/opinions.

just an observation.
Shhhh. All you do is observe and nit-pick JMW. You don't actually add anythhing to the debate. You are not a mod (though you are criticising atleast one), you are not a referee nor are you anyone's big brother that needs to defend anyone.

Subjects such as these can evoke passionate criticsm or defence and you would perhaps understand this if you actually had an opinion (as oppose to your usual "observations"). Now if you have nothing to add other than this, kindly butt out

Knowing my luck, i'll probably come back as me or someone infamous like bin laden or even worse, Gary Neville. :-(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
can I just say I don't see why anyone needs the "holier than thou" attitude on here, it's getting quite cheap insult and patronising tone instead of just sticking to facts/opinions.

just an observation.
Shhhh. All you do is observe and nit-pick JMW. You don't actually add anythhing to the debate. You are not a mod (though you are criticising atleast one), you are not a referee nor are you anyone's big brother that needs to defend anyone.

Subjects such as these can evoke passionate criticsm or defence and you would perhaps understand this if you actually had an opinion (as oppose to your usual "observations"). Now if you have nothing to add other than this, kindly butt out

i gave my opinion.

just don't see why you can't just express yours without your usual patronising approach that comes with it.

then again, your first line shows you don't read many of my posts.

as for mods, totally irrelevant. It's just called common courtesy.

Anyway...don't worry, I'll "but out".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.