Life without alcohol

i should be so lucky (wasn't that a pop song?).
with two (mostly) french guzzlers taking up residence i have no hope.

How did you go about giving up ?
I’d love to never have a drink again but I don’t think that’ll ever happen , moderation is the key but it’s getting to that point of having enough and stopping instead of carrying on
That was me for for over 50 years….one’s too many, two’s not enough………moderation is the hardest thing to do for many.
All or nothing……if it’s affecting your health, family, job it’s time to consider stopping…….AA meetings are the way forward if you really want to stop.

My problem is I don’t have a go to drink, never drank Guinness bitter mild ale etc, Saturday night I ended up drinking bud corona cocktails amaretto & white wine, woke up with a banger Sunday morning & twitchy kidneys, probably won’t drink like that for six months, and probably doing worse damage than what I would if I drank little & often

I binge drink no such thing as one can’t help it , go out with good intentions then after 10 pints the double vodkas kick in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.