Lifelong Blue, 21, killed chasing mobile phone thief

Re: Man, 21, killed chasing mobile phone thief

dannyboy29 said:
what is his name?

thoughts go out to his family and friends.

David Schofield

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1458498_man-21-dies-after-he-is-hit-by-bus-on-oxford-road-while-chasing-mobile-phone-thief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... hone-thief</a>

Just had a walk down oxford road on noticed the flowers outside the MMU John Dalton building. There were a few young lads stood around there who I'm assuming were his friends. Defo a blue by the looks of things (incidentally) as there are city scarves there and the flowers are wrapped in sky blue

Terrible way for a young man to lose his life. RIP

Rest in Peace, yet another loss of life so young. Far too many pieces of shit in this country who I'm sorry but need a bullet putting through their head, scum.

Manchester cycle routes part 2 - The Scrote Episode.

Less than 5 days after buying the bike and trying some routes posted here, The electronic gate, or 2 coded gates to my block's carpark have been breached, the chain locks cut, and my bike half inched.

You can't have anything nowadays. Bastards.

I doubt my post and this unfortunate tale are related mods.

Condolences to this lads family.

GMP have released CCTV footage of him giving chase. Agonising to see him running into the road without noticing the bus (video doesn't show collision)but I guess his focus was on the scum bag getting away. Sad loss. R.I.P

whitt said:
GMP have released CCTV footage of him giving chase. Agonising to see him running into the road without noticing the bus (video doesn't show collision)but I guess his focus was on the scum bag getting away. Sad loss. R.I.P

Where have you seen the CCTV footage?

GMP twitter - link to youtube. Like I say, hard to watch.

CTID1988 said:
whitt said:

Where have you seen the CCTV footage?

MUEN have the video link.......... I agree agonising to see him running into the road.

(I DON'T THINK IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PUT THE CCTV ON BLUE MOON .... so please people refrain from doing so)

It happened at 11:30 on Saturday night near to the BBC, as he was a match going blue can we assume he was at the game that day ?

RIP Blue ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.