Lifelong Blue, 21, killed chasing mobile phone thief

These cunts make my blood boil, someone out there knows the thief - Dob him in to Crimestoppers before one of your realitives is the next victim.

RIP Blue.

Very sad indeed, Thought's and prayers with his family at this sad time. I'm really getting pissed off now, hearing about decent people passing away as a result of these scummy little cnuts. People even getting a kicking, or worse just telling them to stop pissing about outside their own houses. I Think we should dump all the scummy feckers and their inbred families, in compounds with huge walls and let them rot with like minded morons. Then maybe decent people could live their lives in peace. sorry for the rant, but nothing makes me as angry as these little plastic gangsters and chavs, I would pay for just ten minutes in a boxing ring with the cnuts, just to show them up for the real cowards they are.

R.I.P David

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.