Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

MANC TRONIX said:
ei8bqo.jpg

Couldn't get away with that but... if we made it Welcome To Manchester we might.

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

fbloke said:
ell said:
Only problem is, it only works at night matches!
Derrr you simply turn the lights ON in summer. Jees I cant believe you couldnt figure that one out. ;-)

Message to Club Officials:

For daytime/summer games, buy a big black satin sheet and cover the stadium. When the players exit the tunnel, a helicopter ascends rapidly, pulling the sheet skywards. Speakers blast out: Right here, right now.....Right here, right now.....Right here, right now.....Right here, right now.....

Well this could be the small, but very effective happening that spur's us all Into being that 12th man for the team now.
No doubt about It, that a big positive atmosphere has a HUGE effect on the mind set of the players and supporters alike.
I think It's a real credit to our fine and honorable owners, our supporters, and our team that we have an ability now to create such a wonderfull and unique pre-match and match time atmosphere.

WE ARE SPECIAL..WE REALLY JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE!..Maybe the 40 year's In the Wilderness will be worth the wait after all.

Well done Chairman, Manager, Team and Fans....Proud to be City!

Now im an Everton fan, but thanks to my work i get sent to alot of matches across the country, and ive been to 4 or 5 man city matches this season.

I went on saturday and have to say the lights off thing was great! I just wish your fans got organised and actually sang bluemoon in unison!!

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

nu774ll said:
The ideas coming out of the club these days are exceptional, this on though...tops the others big time!! like ive said before in the Pearce days they tried lifting the crowd with "crowd chants" and it was a disaster - yesterdays atmosphere was at the other end of the spectrum!! all we need now is 48,000 blue glowsticks handed out!! lol

and to the point of atmosphere out side the ground i was late to the Boro end of the season game (Fowler game) and when running to the stadium could hear were not really here being chanted from the bottom of the road and it sounded immense, much different to when your in the crowd and youve got the likes of John & edward drowning everyone else out!!

I know i'm childish but I really want a blue glowstick lol :-)

Nick1878 said:
Now im an Everton fan, but thanks to my work i get sent to alot of matches across the country, and ive been to 4 or 5 man city matches this season.

I went on saturday and have to say the lights off thing was great! I just wish your fans got organised and actually sang bluemoon in unison!!

Thats why the first line should come on the P.A then quickly switch the fucking thing off...

Like the vast majority of blues on here, I thought the 'lights off' was class. If there was an improvement to be had, I reckon that it would be to leave the lights out until the players emerge from the tunnel. That extra 30 secs or so would really crank it up a bit, especially on the visiting team!!!! Then lights on - bang!

I've been really enjoying being in the bowl for the 10 minutes before the players come out. The Oasis / video footage montage on screen is quality.

For the united match I reckon that the pa stops playing music after the montage video, give us the chance to get a few songs going and then it's lights out!!

Saturday was a huge turning point for us in my opinion. Not since that match against Stoke when we were in Div 2 have I felt the crowd and players as 'together'. It's great to hear players publicly backing one another. I really get the impression that we're on the edge of something special.....mind you, how many times have we thought that???

What a difference a week makes eh?

Pink Floyd do some amazing entrance music. There stuff Is known all over the world.

Is there anybody out there!......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.