Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Barca did the same when we went there earlier this year...so i think we have nicked the idea from them. They also introduced the players by putting a spotlight on them when the come out one by one, i thought that was class as well.

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

Ricster said:
scall said:
I don't think I've ever heard a better rendition of Blue Moon at COMS.

I'm sure that the Chelsea team MUST have heard it and been affected slightly by it. I'm not saying for a minute that it was responsible for the victory. But surely the Chelsea players were in the tunnel, looking out to a dark stadium and listening to that must have felt slightly nerved. Every little helps.

Spot on that. Had never thought about the psychological side of it. I reckon your bang on with that, it'd definately put a few tingles up my back with the nerves setting in.
Footballers are only human and if you are an away player in the tunnel,you will definately think this crowd are up for it and it should inspire our players,which i think it has done.

pride in battle said:
Ricster said:
Spot on that. Had never thought about the psychological side of it. I reckon your bang on with that, it'd definately put a few tingles up my back with the nerves setting in.
Footballers are only human and if you are an away player in the tunnel,you will definately think this crowd are up for it and it should inspire our players,which i think it has done.

agreed, i think the Chelsea players stood in the tunnel and wondered wtf was happening, it certainly adds to the atmosphere and most of all the crowd are already rocking and behind the team without a ball even been kicked.

Freestyler said:
pride in battle said:

agreed, i think the Chelsea players stood in the tunnel and wondered wtf was happening, it certainly adds to the atmosphere and most of all the crowd are already rocking and behind the team without a ball even been kicked.

Agree 100% about this apart from the last bit about ALL the crowd. The North Stand still has 1000's of people who make no noise ever. Come on! YOU know who you are.

Got in late for the Arsenal game but in plenty of time for the Chelsea match.

I thought from 5.20 til the team came out, that City pitched it absolutely perfectly, it was brilliant and really got the fans sparked up.

Can only imagine what it will be like when The Rags visit.

WELL DONE CITY.

for the derby.
projected right across those dirty red twats!
think of it as 'light rape', if you will.

ei8bqo.jpg

shame it obviously only works at night, would be great to have it at every home game.

out of interest what did that twat alan green say about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.