Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

Yeah was quality, as mentioned above, if they played right here right now a few seconds earlier whilst it was dark, then turned the lights on as the players came out, that would be have been perfect IMO.

It really gets the place rocking before kick off.

Freestyler said:
Obviously someone from the club saw what we said and they didn't play the backing song,

I just think it would of been better if they let us sing like they did for 2 minutes, then play right here, right now in the dark for a minute, then bang the lights on when the players come out the tunnel.

It was perfect for me. I've been slating the pre match music and PA recently so it's only fair I give them credit where due! Could not complain at all and it set the atmosphere up brilliantly.

Much better way to do it today and I think it really set the tone for the match. It got the crowd going and it didnt stop all game it was fantastic. People keep saying how good the team was today but I think we made a huge difference and became the 12th man at times, you could see the singing lifted the players and staff and everyone who went should be proud today of the atmosphere.

Trigger said:
Just to let you know it was supposed to have been a one off against Arsenal, however our chairman thought it was brilliant and requested it happen again. Shame the Bluemoon projection did not happen.
He was right.

Not only should we have the blue moon projection at all night matches in semi final against rags it would be brilliant to have the welcome to manchester poster illuminated on a stand just to wind the fuckers up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.