Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
I seem to be having a problem, every time I like a post it comes up with something that asks me to confirm my like, what the fuck is that all about, also keeps asking me to put bluemoon forum on my home screen or whatever its called, ive already clicked yes. If the like thing is a new thing I won't be liking anymore posts:)

I seem to be having a problem, every time I like a post it comes up with something that asks me to confirm my like, what the fuck is that all about, also keeps asking me to put bluemoon forum on my home screen or whatever its called, ive already clicked yes. If the like thing is a new thing I won't be liking anymore posts:)
Rag

Lol
Lol

Happened to me earlier on my iPad,wonder if it had anything to do with the number of people logged in this evening seemed to be a bit sluggish at loading some pages ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.