I seem to be having a problem, every time I like a post it comes up with something that asks me to confirm my like, what the fuck is that all about, also keeps asking me to put bluemoon forum on my home screen or whatever its called, ive already clicked yes. If the like thing is a new thing I won't be liking anymore posts:)
Doing the same for me just now.

Had this today and, until the last few minutes, the site wasn’t loading fully. I could read threads but not comment. The progress bar stopped at about halfway.

this was across different devices and other sites were fine, so not my connection.

Had this today and, until the last few minutes, the site wasn’t loading fully. I could read threads but not comment. The progress bar stopped at about halfway.

this was across different devices and other sites were fine, so not my connection.
I couldn’t post comments as the text box wasn’t there but I could quote or start threads etc. Weird.

I think there must have been a slight technical glitch earlier as I’ve had a couple of emails saying the same thing. Didn’t notice it myself, but everything seems to be working OK now?

I think there must have been a slight technical glitch earlier as I’ve had a couple of emails saying the same thing. Didn’t notice it myself, but everything seems to be working OK now?
this has happened twice, so its an ongoing problem, it hasn't spoilt anything, only seems like a couple of minutes but needs looking into which I'm sure you will be doing.

btw its happened to me twice whilst i was on my phone(android)

It happened a couple of times earlier in the week, some ads weren't loading at the same time, if I clicked the browser X to stop it loading the ads, the reply box turned up, so think it might be ad related.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.