sjk2008 said:
I love Lilt, however....

i_rio_can2.jpg

...beats it hands down.

Incredible stuff.
Ill raise your shitty rio with...

Rubicon_Mango-500x500.jpg

jimharri said:
Wish they (yep; them again!) sold dandelion and burdock over here in sunny (Huh) Ireland. Love the stuff and still partake of a bottle or two when I'm over for a game.

Do you still get Red Lemonade over there? Mental drink in name and taste. You can get Club Orange big bottles here but never see red lemo, think it was made by Nashes or Cashes?

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

If anyone still hamlets for lilt you can buy it and other such classic gems as oranjina, dandelion & burdock etc in Trof in the northern qtr. you'll pay through the nose for it and they sell alcohol in there do why you'd choose a soft drink is beyond me.
Levi Roots reggae reggae drink tastes the same as lilt too.

Oh and Rio tropical pisses all over rubicon mango, but is outdone by the daddy that is fizzy vimto in a can

Walkbustaxi said:
jimharri said:
Wish they (yep; them again!) sold dandelion and burdock over here in sunny (Huh) Ireland. Love the stuff and still partake of a bottle or two when I'm over for a game.

Do you still get Red Lemonade over there? Mental drink in name and taste. You can get Club Orange big bottles here but never see red lemo, think it was made by Nashes or Cashes?

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

Red lemonade is made by Taylor Keith if I remember right? Doesn't remotely taste like lemonade but is gorgeous. My favourite soft drinks in Ireland are Cidona from a glass bottle or Club Rock Shandy

Lilt is sold in two litre bottles in the Co-Op on Withington Road in Whalley Range. Similar Tizer is the B&M Bargain store on the same Road. Another alternative to Lilt that is also sold in the same shop is the Levi Roots Caribbean Crush. Lovely stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.