Lilt

The worlds a changing place when it comes to soft drinks. Coca Cola don't really market Lilt now as it sells fuck all compared to emerging brands Rubicon, Sun Magic etc. This is why it's hard to find and people end up rightfully asking if it still exists. They'll end up fucking it off like they did with Sunkist and probably buy of these newer brands.

The funny thing is Vimto (and Sunkist) makers Nichols is apparently a target for Coca Cola as a way of getting into the middle east market. Vimto, traditionally a north west drink is now massive over there.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve..._vimto-could-be-coca-cola-target-says-analyst

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

jimharri said:
Wish they (yep; them again!) sold dandelion and burdock over here in sunny (Huh) Ireland. Love the stuff and still partake of a bottle or two when I'm over for a game.

LOVEEEE Dandelion and Burdock, but it gives me the squits.

mancmackem said:
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring with this drink...

KA-BlackGrape-330ml-FS.jpg
This stuff, had a can the other day!

quiet_riot said:
jimharri said:
Wish they (yep; them again!) sold dandelion and burdock over here in sunny (Huh) Ireland. Love the stuff and still partake of a bottle or two when I'm over for a game.

LOVEEEE Dandelion and Burdock, but it gives me the squits.
A little bit too much information there, but thanks for your input!

Every one saying what happend to this what happend to that. Most of them are still being sold.
Just because there isn't an advert doesn't mean the shops have stopped selling them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.