"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

2 More blues from warrington who will be in limericks on tuesday , we fly from luton early tuesday morning . Cant wait think its going to be a good one !

simonwood123 said:
whats the numbers now sharky? would be quality if we can get 100!
Hi Simon, no word from city yet about you know what !! hopefully tomorrow i`ll get the call, fingers crossed.

With AJ and Cinnamon blue and a few others I think the tally for Bluemooners stands at around 80, some posters hav`nt said how many in the party so have assumed 2 people in that case, not bad from one forum though is it ? if we have any long time lurkers looking in that are going let us know, maybe as AJ says there could be a prize for number 100 at Limericks, we could chip in and buy you a `STEIN` drink the beer and keep the glass.

The weather reports keep changing by the hour it seems, as it stands its going to be showery, so maybe `Limericks` was fated for us, upstairs outside but under cover, but we do`nt give a .... cos we`re alllllll ...... up mcfc ok ;)

edited

SS111 said:
Flying out to Dusseldorf tomorrow evening and then going to Dortmund Wednesday morning. Can not wait now!!!
We`ll be in D`dorf tuesday night, getting itchy feet now ca`nt wait.

Two of us flying to Dusseldorf on Tuesday - staying in Dorfmund so be in bar Tues pm.

yeah its going to be a good turnout blues! Like sharky said, theres going to be some that dont use this forum too so all make sure theres a sea of blue around dortmund so that other blues who dont know about limericks soon catch on! Just wondering too what everyones doing after the game? i know a few are staying in dusseldorf so im thinking they will head straight back? If not i think we should also organise a few beers after the game too. And as sharky said "we dont win at home and we dont win away..." ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.