"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

Im sure most city fans wont mind having a mooch around dortmund, i think this was generally set up as a focal point and then i suppose we would see how it went there. We have organised Limerics because some dortmund fans are going there too, so we want to try and have a good atmosphere. Any suggestions welcome parkside???

the parkside said:
just got back from dortmund this morning.why is everybody going on about limericks bar (and its not irish by the way)there's plenty of bars in the town
especially around the main square with plenty of benches & big umbrellas (keep that hot sun of you) some cracking restaurants recommend the boomerang pub where they do a mix platter of aussie meat (croc,kangaroo, ostrich, fillet beef, chips,salad,and dips)fantastic food.

so dont just stay in one pub have a mouch round youl love Dortmund and dortmund will love you.see you all next tuesday and wednesday.
Hi Parkside, no one would disagree with you on anything you said, its just that there was/is another thread running about the Dortmund trip and it has over 12,000 viewings and 250 posts on it, the thing is blues are staying in different cities (D`dorf, Cologne, Dortmund etc) but wanted to meet up, lots of different bars were mentioned as well as `Limericks` but nothing was definate about anywhere, a couple of lads mentioned `Limericks` who live in Germany so we got in touch with the bar and are hoping to negotiate `HAPPY HOUR` all day and also they are opening up early for city fans, its a big place has inside and outdoor areas and very close to the Station, also we are trying to make it so we can mix with Dortmund fans in a friendly atmosphere, so far we have 70+ city fans alone wanting to meet there along with Dortmund fans too, we are a mixed bunch of couples families lads and lasses who want a good sing and get the flags out and at the same time mingle with the home fans, and my wife and I will be there early and will definately take a wander around the square, no Kangaroo burgers though `Currywurst` is dish of the day.....see you there.

....we shall be wherver the blues are and wherever the beer is.

city european tour 10-11 starting in dortmund ending in dublin !

Can't seem to find anywhere to get the flag letters! I thought someone mentioned on here you could get some from tescos and iron them on but I've been in and can't find any. Help blues!

a nice chester flag will fly in limericks on matchday, hopefully make it there tuesday night and definately sample other bars and bratwurst, currywurst etc they beat the hell out of our hotdogs.

the parkside said:
just got back from dortmund this morning.why is everybody going on about limericks bar (and its not irish by the way)there's plenty of bars in the town
especially around the main square with plenty of benches & big umbrellas (keep that hot sun of you) some cracking restaurants recommend the boomerang pub where they do a mix platter of aussie meat (croc,kangaroo, ostrich, fillet beef, chips,salad,and dips)fantastic food.

so dont just stay in one pub have a mouch round youl love Dortmund and dortmund will love you.see you all next tuesday and wednesday.
There is always one who wants to piss on everyone chips .The folks on here are organising a focal & meeting point .Most people on here have never been to Dortmound befor some are travelling on there own & are gratefull that someone has gone to the time & trouble to organise something

Quite agree Cyberblue

I've never been to Dortmund and we are there for three days and it's nice to be able to meet us with fellow City fans.

It doesnt matter if it is the best bar in Dortmund, it just matters that all fans can meet there, and that we have been made welcome by the owner

Can't wait

Only 5 more days til I get the ferry

.............Only 4 more days blues!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 pm --<br /><br />plus, weather forecast aint looking good peeps! Its saying its pissing it down on mon and tues, lets hope it all clears up by weds!

simonwood123 said:
.............Only 4 more days blues!!!

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 pm --

plus, weather forecast aint looking good peeps! Its saying its pissing it down on mon and tues, lets hope it all clears up by weds!
Are you looking at forecast for Dortmund or Dundee ? the one I`ve been looking at says its changeable on tuesday (ok it might piss down) but weds/thurs/fri mid to high 70`s and shunshine pretzles and beer for those who want to abuse there bodies ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.