"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

Had a look at the long range weather forecast, the weather is set to be hot and sunny from tuesday onwards, not far of 80F on weds in Dusseldorf, so be sure to drink plenty of fluids !!! Perhaps `Ruhr` could keep us updated with the more local forecasts, and tasty sausage recipe`s ;)

68 on the blue-ometer, can we make a hundred ?

100 would be a quality showing! I think there's probably a few that are going that maybe don't come on here anyway and will probably turn up through word of mouth anyway! Imagine it being a hot day it will top it off, with a. win aswell of course :-)

simonwood123 said:
100 would be a quality showing! I think there's probably a few that are going that maybe don't come on here anyway and will probably turn up through word of mouth anyway! Imagine it being a hot day it will top it off, with a. win aswell of course :-)
LOL..... 70 odd replies and you have to go and mention football !!!, has me laughing that, think thats the first time the match itself has been brought up, I have`nt a clue where the ground is or how to get there, i`m worried about you lot.

Ruhr said:
Just the job that Ruhr nice one thanks, saved to favorites. Will you be in `Limericks` or is too far into the forbidden land for you ? would be nice to say hello.

As a general note to everyone, I have had an email from a very nice man at city (do`nt want to say his name on here) and he thinks the idea about us taking gifts for the Dortmund fans is a great gesture, he`s trying to sort some stuff out for us to take over too, but at such short notice its a bit difficult but if I do get some stuff I will be giving it out to blues in Limericks so you can hand it over to Dortmund fans yourselves. Think he`s on the tour in the USA with the team but he`s going to ask colleagues at home if they can do anything for us. Be more than good if it comes off.

Ha ha yeah we were all getting carried away we forgot about the main reason why were going...the match! It would be quality if we can come back with a few bits from dortmund fans! Maybe a bumble bee outfit? :-)

If its boiling hot that will be class, city, beer, and sun cant beat it. Can see this being one of the best aways of the season. Looking at the pictures of limericks it will be class to have all city flags hanging from the balcony.

That will make it all the flags! Were bringing 2! If use haven't got one they're 8quid for a 5foot one in the club shop! Then were going tescos and buying some letters to iron on!

Plus 2 +

Down monday mornin easy jet Luton-Dortmund
Going to pap about for a few days sightseeing but will be in the Limerick at 11 am prompt.

Happy days

Taxi;

just got back from dortmund this morning.why is everybody going on about limericks bar (and its not irish by the way)there's plenty of bars in the town
especially around the main square with plenty of benches & big umbrellas (keep that hot sun of you) some cracking restaurants recommend the boomerang pub where they do a mix platter of aussie meat (croc,kangaroo, ostrich, fillet beef, chips,salad,and dips)fantastic food.

so dont just stay in one pub have a mouch round youl love Dortmund and dortmund will love you.see you all next tuesday and wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.