"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

bluevengence said:
simonwood123 said:
It's coming on blues I'm well looking forward to the dortmund trip now! Like sharky said, if we can get 50 plus blues there it will be a right laugh! Also, I think more will turn up on the day through word of mouth! Would be nice if they put some German delicatessants on too :-)

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm --

Also we bought a flag the other day, just debating on what to print on it now! Any suggestions welcome :-)

Some of them currywurst would be mint....i do like a German sausage with me bier
Second time `currywurst` has been mentioned to me lately, i`ll definately ask the Boss man to put some of this on, never tried it but it sounds good and would go down well i`m sure.

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
8 or 9 of us going. I'm, coming with 4 via Germany. Can someone send me the post code? G
44137 Dortmund..........at least thats how I read it from their website.

and E-L-B I think with your gang the blueometer is nudgeing 50, if we get a couple more by tomorrow i`ll give Limericks a ring about food and drinks, and i`ll ask for a discount on the beers, he may tell me to f**k off but at least simon wo`nt slap me cos I did`nt try, bloody Droylsdonians ;)

Ha ha cheers sharky i wonder if they sell that bluemoon beer there! I think we need to start a petition too to get alan bates to come to dortmund too, just been watching the videos from new york on the site and it would be quality if we could get that sort of atmosphere in dortmund!

simonwood123 said:
Ha ha cheers sharky i wonder if they sell that bluemoon beer there! I think we need to start a petition too to get alan bates to come to dortmund too, just been watching the videos from new york on the site and it would be quality if we could get that sort of atmosphere in dortmund!
The open top bus got me thinking !!! from Limericks to the ground, i`ve already had a look at open top bus tours in Dortmund but did`nt see anything we could use.

bluesharx said:
simonwood123 said:
The open top bus got me thinking !!! from Limericks to the ground, i`ve already had a look at open top bus tours in Dortmund but did`nt see anything we could use.

Surely we could just go on the open top tour bus as general public and then take our flags and have a ball ha ha failing that a trip to limericks all day sounds good ha ha were in dortmund all day thurs as our flights not until 7pm so will have a walk round and stuff then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.