"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

is roy the boy going do u know
bluesharx said:
Elanos_Right_Boot said:
8 or 9 of us going. I'm, coming with 4 via Germany. Can someone send me the post code? G
44137 Dortmund..........at least thats how I read it from their website.

and E-L-B I think with your gang the blueometer is nudgeing 50, if we get a couple more by tomorrow i`ll give Limericks a ring about food and drinks, and i`ll ask for a discount on the beers, he may tell me to f**k off but at least simon wo`nt slap me cos I did`nt try, bloody Droylsdonians ;)

With AZUL Felix and the wigan massif a.k.a Desperatedon and son we have around 56 wanting to meet up at Limericks, I rang earlier but the `Boss man` is out for a couple of hours, i`ll keep you posted.

prost

bluesharx said:
With AZUL Felix and the wigan massif a.k.a Desperatedon and son we have around 56 wanting to meet up at Limericks, I rang earlier but the `Boss man` is out for a couple of hours, i`ll keep you posted.

prost

What would we do without you sharky boy ;-)

OK Blues, i`ve spoken to der boss man, once again I Said we want to mix with the locals he`s happy about that but is opening at 2pm for them but any blues that turn up will be welcome from 11am onwards, maybe he wants to get a `feeling` of the situation before letting the home fans in (sensible i suppose) but I think when he realises we`re the `Pride of Manchester` he`ll let anyone in. Currywurst is a go go, dip your bread, now for the BIIIIIGGGGGG issue of discount prices on the beer, I said can you do us a big favour and make it `happy hour` all day, he actually laughed and after a deep intake of breath said "ahh thats a good question, it depends on how many of us there are (more of us the better) and he`ll have a word with other members of staff " etc !!! my impression is that he will go for it but do`nt lynch me if he does`nt.....Any of you guys who get there before weds can you pop in and say theres going to be plenty plenty blues there ;) it may just swing it.

Well thats me done as regards Limericks.....

Just one thing i`m trying to get some give aways from city to give Dortmund fans as good will gestures and have bought a couple of items myself, think this will go a long way to make it a very friendly occasion and give out the right message. Just a pennant or a couple of car stickers would do....thats entirely up to you though, i`m just soft.

see you there c`moooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttyyyyyyy

Good lad sharky you've been a legend in sorting this out I think we all owe you a beer when we get there! I agree about maybe takin a few bits as good will gestures, like you said, even if its a quid sticker from the club shop! Were bringing a few flags with us so it might be a good idea to maybe leave one behind for limerics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.