Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlairMCFC, 4 Sep 2019.

1. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I’ve bought the limited 125 year top, it’s a one off. I usually get my City shirts from Thailand, they cost me £12There’s nothing wrong with them, identical to the ones that you buy in the club shop. Fuck paying £65 when I can pay £12.

2. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Agreed
    All of those who registered an interest should have been contacted and told how much it would be and would they like to purchase one.
    Then you could give your card details and Supporter number. If it was oversubscribed then they could have done an electronic draw of the Supporter numbers and the first 1894 get a shirt each and their card is then debited with the cost.
    All this fannying around people had to do on the day, none supporters getting them, allowing more than one per customer and selling them at different times in different countries was a recipe for disaster.
    Far too many long term fans have missed out on a treasured item whilst someone is making a killing on eBay

3. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

11 days on, no items, no notifications, partial refund on items out of stock but the rest of the order who knows, they dont respond to twitter or emails, and lie over the phone, what a service, they should be very proud

4. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Now I am a very very cynical man so I might be well off with this... but like the club have done with the Ticket Exchange, where they have waited up to 42 days to pay people for putting their ticket up for re-sale, it wouldn’t surprise me if they do the same with this because what that does is allow a chunk of money to sit in a bank account and earn interest - and then they pay it back after that.

5. Gray

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
    Team supported:
    ABU & The Bus Wreckers
    Perhaps we should report them to UEFA - only joking!

6. jrb

jrb

Waiting for a reply to my email to my £125 damaged anniversary damaged $hirt and box.

Appreciate it’s only Monday.

However, I’ve received an email offering 10% off my next purchase from City online.

Honest to God!

7. mrtwiceaseason

mrtwiceaseason

Least you got something. I got the email and have just reported it to my bank as a fraudulent transaction.

8. herrock

herrock

Fair play to the club, they didn't apply my cityzens discount when I bought the shirt, so I sent an email asking if they could sort it. A couple of days later the discount was put back into my paypal account, so no complaints from me.

Tim of the Oak likes this.
  9. MaineRoadBlue

MaineRoadBlue

Stop moaning, this is inconsequential compared to the customer relations holocaust that was City Circle

10. cleavers

cleavers

Is that word really necessary when discussing a disk on the floor ?

BlueDan91 likes this.