Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Is that word really necessary when discussing a disk on the floor ?

Oh dear, has the use of that word really caused you such distress when used in a context that is clearly inferring to a 'disaster', that you felt compelled to question my use of it?

Is the word 'Snowflake' ok?

Fair play to the club, they didn't apply my cityzens discount when I bought the shirt, so I sent an email asking if they could sort it. A couple of days later the discount was put back into my paypal account, so no complaints from me.

Now we are talking!! CITY CITY CITY (said with fist punching the air like the top blues do)

Does anyone know if the club will process refunds in store for products bought online? I'm going to the game tonight so I was going to sort it while I'm there rather than go through the hassle of posting it back to them.

Just Had the dreaded call .. none of my order is coming and will be refunded
2 x125 shirts and 1x 125 limited addition
Offered 50% off a shirt for the inconvenience of the limited addition and 20% off a shirt for the inconvenience of the standard shirts
Will get 1st dibs on standard 125 shirt in December
It appears that this is not the club making the calls as they said Mcfc will be dealing with the December re issues directly and not them.
Would I like to buy a shirt for half price ? Shove it , I’ll never spend another penny at the city store and I’m a all 3 kits a year for my 3 kids man

Still not had a reply from the City online store after speaking to a member of staff, sending a email explaining what the myHermes courier did, along with a set of picture’s showing the damage to the box, etc, which the member of staff asked for. Perhaps City online are having trouble getting an answer from myHermes?

I will ring City online this Afternoon.

After 2 weeks I finally received my shirts today. I will be sending the players edition one back. The Box is damaged and the 125 year below the badge is coming away. With how much they cost I feel the quality needs to be perfect.

Really disappointed.

I purchased my kit and the darker 100 year track top on 30 August. Says was shipped 3 Sept, but yet to arrive.

Someone also bought me one of the sky blue track tops as a gift directly from the Puma online store on the same day and nor has it arrived.

I was already worried, but this thread has me even more concerned, although seeing some are getting them now is slightly helpful.

I ordered a large replica as a present the morning they went on sale on the City shop website. The XL had sold out. No issues, it arrived within a few days. Did really want an XL though so ordered that through Sports Direct a few days later after looking at the size of the L. Got the XL no problem. I now have a replica size L to return to the City store unless someone on here is still after one and wants to save me a trip to the store! Anyone in the Oldham or Mossley area wanting it, £65, price paid. Was took out the bag for a check of the size and put straight back in! Just thought may be able to help a fellow blue out and save me hassle of a trip/posting it etc.

I ended up ringing them yesterday and asked on the whereabouts of my order. The saga that then unfolded after that was comical for what is supposed to be a professional company. I was told that 1 item was missing but they would ship the other 2 and I would get them by weekend. Then 15 minutes later someone else calls me to tell me that the collectors shirt has been cancelled "apologies this apologies that blah blah blah" then when I asked about the other 2 lines that will be getting shipped I then get told we cant ship them because they are out of stock and will arrange refunds. I was told that they had emailed me about this, Guess what. That was a lie as well.

So basically if I had not rang I would not get the refund and the money would still be sat in their bank. So to top it all off I received a refund for the collectors top but not the other 2 items. So instead of being £243 out of pocket I am now £130 with no timescale for when the other 2 lines are being dispatched. That means another phone call to get that money back.

They then offered me 50% off any home or away shirt. Actually if they would like to apologise for this cluster fuck they should be sending them out free as a form of an apology.

Still not had a reply from the City online store after speaking to a member of staff, sending a email explaining what the myHermes courier did, along with a set of picture’s showing the damage to the box, etc, which the member of staff asked for. Perhaps City online are having trouble getting an answer from myHermes?

I will ring City online this Afternoon.

What are you hoping for as the final outcome?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.