Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Oh dear, has the use of that word really caused you such distress when used in a context that is clearly inferring to a 'disaster', that you felt compelled to question my use of it?
No, its just a ridiculous use of the word, and might be offensive to some people, where as "disaster" might have made more sense, even though my idea of a disaster isn't not getting a disk in the ground, its more like what happened to the people of Bahamas. npw back to the subject of the thread, which your intervention wasn't anyway.

The worst customer service ever experienced, no product, no refunds, no communication, they have had an absolute nightmare, and have done nothing about it

As some predicted and were shouted down...

Puma sucks. Quality nowhere near the lofty expectations.

And in conjunction with the debacle that is called “Official City Store” operated by a company that “just don’t give a shit” all I can say is...

Told ya so.

Hi everybody :
Don't know where i can post it, but I have a 2013/2014 signed shirt by Aguero and a 2008 derby shirt (the shirt without sponsor) in sell.

If it's not on the good topic, please say me where i can post it :)

Hi everybody :
Don't know where i can post it, but I have a 2013/2014 signed shirt by Aguero and a 2008 derby shirt (the shirt without sponsor) in sell.

If it's not on the good topic, please say me where i can post it :)

Ebay or Gum Tree, Manchester. ;-)

Reading this thread in astonishment at how they could find so many ways to screw up a simple thing. I've come to the conclusion that Peter Swales must have been a Time Lord. Like Dr Who he simply gets resurrected in a new body, becoming Barlow, then that clown whose name I've forgotten we had under Wardle, then Cook and finally Soriano.

I bought one of those black training top t-shirts with the Chevrons on the back. Found it on Puma store. Took my cash 3 weeks ago, no delivery and now Puma are blaming UPS for not knowing where to deliver... despite UPS delivering multiple parcels to my house previously. I smell a rat here and suspect the issue lies with Puma and their distribution/stock system and like others I’ve yet to receive a refund

I simply can't understand why a business the size of Manchester City would not want to keep all retail sale in house to maximise profits and keep the customer service at an absolute premium.
We have the best people at every level at this club, yet when it comes to merchandise we let a totally inept company represent us.....simply defies logic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.