Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Why do you think it’s a good idea to complain to the ICO that city have breached GDPR? That will just leave the club open to a massive fine. Not really sure that’s any help!
You only complain to them if you do not get satisfaction from those who committed the offence. I was just putting it out there for all of you.

Hi chaps if you want a laugh take a look at this email I received from the customer services at the Club shop on the 23rd September:-
  • Thank you for reaching out to Man City Online Shop Customer Service.
    We have tried to contact you several times like in the last email stated, we are not at fault if you couldn't answer the phone.
    The 125 year shirt were sold out out as soon as released and we do apologize but you wasn't the only customer affected by this.
    More customers didn't receive the shirt the customer who did receive the shirt.
    If you have any additional questions regarding this issue, please email us at customer.services@shop.mancity.com. Watch for a response from us within 24 hours post receipt of your email.

Please note that our business hours are 8am to 8pm GMT Monday – Friday, and 9am – 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Kind Regards

L**** D*******
    Customer Services Team
What appalling grammar and utter nonsense, how are these people allowed to communicate with the public is baffling.

Last edited:
Still don’t understand why they will not produce another limited run and make this right.
No point in it being limited if they then release it again.

In all honesty, they should have just released it but it would have fucked sales of the new top if they had and that therein lies your answer.

I am sat waiting for my Asian special to arrive any week soon lol

Hi chaps if you want a laugh take a look at this email I received from te customer services at the Club shop on the 23rd September:-
    We have tried to contact you several times like in the last email stated, we are not at fault if you couldn't answer the phone.
    The 125 year shirt were sold out out as soon as released and we do apologize but you wasn't the only customer affected by this.
    If you have any additional questions regarding this issue, please email us at customer.services@shop.mancity.com. Watch for a response from us within 24 hours post receipt of your email.

Please note that our business hours are 8am to 8pm GMT Monday – Friday, and 9am – 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Kind Regards

L**** D*******
    Customer Services Team
What appalling grammar and utter nonsense, how are these people allowed to communicate with the public is baffling.
And that has come from a grown up?
Doesn't even make sense

I immediately ordered mine including a pair of the sneakers when City offers me the chance to do so.Due to size I ordered women M as always as they simply fit me better.
I received the package and it’s simply great. Not sure ordering Women M helped. Still I am very proud to wear the stuff that very much reminds me to the time I became a Cityfan midway through the 70-ies.

However I do understand fans being disappointed for not able to receive what looked like a certain delivery. They can complain. The club should have at least delivered when taking payments. The refund should simply be delivering the ordered item.
For the once’s who ordered too late, bad luck and move faster next time.

Hi chaps if you want a laugh take a look at this email I received from the customer services at the Club shop on the 23rd September:-

Kind Regards

L**** D*******
    Customer Services Team

Are you suggesting that there are prescribed standards of expressing one's self in writing ? What a dinosaur you must be. Move with the times man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.