Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.. which is why the Glasgow pisscan got so upset calling us smalltime lol
I remember it well; had a rag acquantence going so absolutely mad that he actually sent me “JUST **** RIGHT OFF!!! HE’LL NEVER WIN YOU ANYTHING!”

Still think this would get them going, as well, even if it doesn’t quite capture the complexities of that unique moment in history. ;-)

Do any if you guys think any players or managers in the EPL would dare to do a hatchet job on him? I don’t mean simply foul him, I mean hurt him.

Not sure I buy the 'next week' line.

You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to maybe, just maybe sign the best player of all time.

No way is anyone inane enough to say "Yeah Leo no rush mate let's leave it to next week yeah?"

your right

if city have not all ready done a deal with messi before close of play yesterday then its never going to happen
i even heard the story that united are going to sign ronaldo and reunite the messi vs ronaldo debate in the premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.